Due 4 weeks before the big day
£9.00 per 75cl Bottle
£8.00 per 75cl Bottle
If you’re looking for a unique venue to hold your wedding ceremony, reception, or both, you can’t get much more iconic and memorable than the Eden Project.
Instead of jetting off to the tropics or the Med, you can marry in the same distinctive atmosphere here in Cornwall. Our Rainforest Biome is the largest indoor jungle in the world and its lush foliage provides a beautiful backdrop for your ceremony. Our Mediterranean Biome recreates the sights and smells of this lovely region, with its bright blooms and fragrant aromas of herbs and citrus trees, guaranteeing an outdoor-style wedding regardless of the British weather.
We have numerous licensed wedding ceremony venues on our site, so you can choose one which is best suited to you and your wedding party.
We are a team of three dedicated event planners, who have many years experience delivering weddings and events to a wide range of clients. We understand the importance of each and every event whether it be for 2 people or 6k people and will ensure that your wedding is unique to you.
Your dedicated event planner will be on hand from your initial enquiry to walking down the aisle and bidding you farewell at the end of the celebrations.
Alongside our event chef we can work together to create a bespoke menu reflecting your own personal style and cultural influences.
We look forward to assisting you plan your perfect wedding.
Emma, Sam and Bernice
• Venue hire of the Mediterranean biome from 4.30pm until 1am on the day of your wedding, this includes white table linen and napkins, our standard glassware, crockery, tables and chairs.
Please note: our bar and music license is until 12.30am and we ask for carriages at 1.00am
• Our team will lay your tables with any favours or table decorations you may have and pack this away for you at the end of the celebrations or work to assist your venue stylist.
• An assigned event planner to work with you during the planning of your special day and to be on hand on your wedding day to ensure that all goes smoothly. We find it beneficial to have a rehearsal with yourselves and your bridal party the day before to recap what will happen on the day and hopefully calm any nerves.
• A PA system and AV Technician is also included, allowing you to play music from an iPod for the ceremony and drinks reception in the biome. In addition to this you are able to play back ground music during the meal and we provide a microphone for speeches.
• Services of our in house floristry team are available at an additional cost.
Please note: Flowers from external sources are not allowed to be taken into the Eden Project biomes, should you wish to have flowers our floristry team can create this for you in line with our pest and disease controls.
• Complimentary return passes for your guests to Eden Project for the day preceding the wedding.
To All at the Eden Project,
Just a quick note to say a massive thank you for all that you did for us at our wedding back in May.
I couldn’t recommend you guys highly enough and I have no doubt that some of our guests will be in touch with you soon!
Thank you again for the most amazing day!
James and Vonnie
To the Eden Events Team,
Thank you very much for making our wedding so special. We found the whole process so easy thanks to your expertise and can’t imagine anywhere else in the UK or even the whole world more magical or different to get married than Eden.
Our day was so perfect from start to finish and most of that was thanks to your dedication and attention to detail of you and your team.
We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the Eden Project to other couples.
Victoria and Paul